Data Resources For Spokane Human Services
This collection of data was established in order to provide Spokane city leaders with a toolbox of information to help guide critical decisions around the city’s investments of time, expertise and funding to improve the overall well-being of low-income, vulnerable citizens.
- Inventory of Reports on Human Service Programs in Spokane
- Inventory of Human Services Programs in Spokane
- 211 Information and Referral Services Database for Spokane
- Geographic Information Systems Maps of Human Service Programs in Spokane Neighborhoods
- Indicators for Human Service Topical Areas from the Community Indicators Initiative of Spokane